Wednesday 30 March 2011

Goldilocks

I used to read stacks of books when I was a child. My parents usually gave me books as gifts for different occasions and that's why I have quite a sizeable collection. Fortunately, I am too sentimental to get rid of them and I keep them all somewhere in the basement.
A book that I associate with my childhood is "Goldilock and the Three Bears" because I was learning to read with this book. I remember myself sitting and reading this book aloud when I was 5 and my mom combing my hair and giving me some hints. The word "niedźwiedź" was particularly diffcult for me. I couldn't distinguish between "b" and "d" but with a little help from my mom, I finally managed to master all the letters ;)

1 comment:

  1. That's a sweet story :) You've described the scene so well that I can imagine it easily.

    ReplyDelete